About Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool
Early education experiences play a vital role in the future success of a young child. At Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool, New Berlin, we take that responsibility seriously and have spent years creating and improving a curriculum that develops the Whole Child. We want every child in our care to succeed academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Infants (6 weeks – 8 months). We have a lot of fun in our infant program where we are always busy with singing songs, reading books, doing art projects, and reaching individual goals.
- Crawlers (8 months – 16 months). In this program, we provide an environment with plenty of room to explore and socialize with peers.
- Toddlers (16 months – 24 months). Our Toddler program allows your child to channel his or her energy and curiosity into fun activities that are also educational.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). In this program, our experienced caregivers provide an environment that is stimulating, nurturing, and caring to help children grow.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). We work on self-help skills, small and large motor skills, letter and number recognition, communication, and other cognitive and social skills in our preschool program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years). Our primary goal in our Pre-K class is to prepare children for a smooth transition into kindergarten.
- Before & After Care (5 – 12 years). In addition to playing fun games with their friends and participating in art projects, we also set aside time for homework in this program.
- Summer Camp (3 – 12 years). Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool, New Berlin is proud to offer two fun-filled summer programs: KIDVENTURE summer program for our Preschool A, Preschool B, and 4K students, and American Road Trip Summer Camp for our School Age students.
We see parents and caregivers as partners in the development of children, which is why Learning Edge Childcare & Preschool, New Berlin’s staff focuses on creating positive relationships with parents and children. Our home-like atmosphere and personalized care will put you at ease and help your children feel comfortable and safe while in our care.
Our preschool allows each parent the opportunity to meet with your child’s teachers at least twice a year to discuss their progress. We also encourage you and your family to get involved in any of our early childhood education center’s family events that we hold throughout the year.
Learning Edge Childcare and Preschool has two schools in Wisconsin. Our location in New Berlin was the first Learning Edge school and is conveniently located at 5245 S Emmer Dr, New Berlin, WI 53151.