At Creative Expressions Learning Center, Oak Creek, we believe in developing the Whole Child. Academics play a significant role in a young child’s development, but our Ascend Curriculum also seeks to address the social, physical, and emotional needs of every child in our preschool.
We believe that children learn best when they are playing and when they have positive interactions with nurturing, experienced caregivers.
- Infants (6 weeks – 8 months). There is constant interaction between your child and their teachers in our infant program.
- Crawlers (8 months – 16 months). Our Crawler classroom is an important transitional room for older infants.
- Toddlers (16 months – 24 months). This program allows your child to channel their energy and curiosity into fun activities that are also educational.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). In this program, our two-year-old children learn through curiosity, questioning, and interaction.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). We work on self-help skills, small and large motor skills, letter and number recognition, communication, and several other cognitive and social skills in our preschool classes.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years). Our pre-K curriculum is structured to prepare every child academically, socially, and emotionally for success in kindergarten and beyond
- Before & After Care (5 – 12 years). In addition to playing fun games with their friends, we also schedule time for homework in this program.
- Summer Camp (3 – 12 years). Campers will experience the sights and sounds of America as we take them on a virtual tour of top attractions across the U.S. in our summer camp program.
Creative Expressions Learning Center, Oak Creek teachers and staff come from a variety of educational backgrounds, but they all have a few characteristics in common: a love for early childhood education, a passion for teaching, and a dedication to providing the best possible experience for children and their families.
Our caring and compassionate teachers have:
- State-certification and meet all state requirements
- Completed an extensive training program of the center’s standards and specialized curriculum
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certification
- Completed annual hours of continuing education to enhance their skills and knowledge on child development topics and gain insight into new curriculum ideas
Creative Expressions Learning Center, Oak Creek has two preschool in Wisconsin. Our location in Oak Creek opened in August 2004 and is located at 100 W Marquette Ave, Oak Creek, WI 53154.
Schedule a visit here today or call us at (414) 762-0600.