We believe in developing the Whole Child. Academics play a significant role in a young child’s development, but our curriculum also seeks to address the social, physical, and emotional needs of every child in our preschool.
We believe that children learn best when they’re playing and when they have positive interactions with nurturing caregivers.
- Infants (6 weeks – 8 months)
- Crawlers (8 months – 16 months)
- Toddlers (16 months – 24 months)
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Before & After Care (5 – 12 years)
- Summer Camp (3 – 12 years)
Learning Edge teachers and staff come from a variety of education backgrounds, but they all have a few things in common: a love for early childhood education, a passion for teaching and a dedication to providing the best possible experience for the children and their families.
Our caring and compassionate teachers have:
- State-certification and meet all state requirements,
- Completed an extensive training program of the center’s standards and specialized curriculum,
- CPR, AED and First Aid certification,
- Completed yearly hours of continuing education to continually enhance their skills and knowledge on child development topics and gain insight into new curriculum ideas.
Learning Edge Childcare & Preschools has 2 preschool in Wisconsin. Our location in Oak Creek was opened in August 2004 and is located at 100 W Marquette Ave, Oak Creek, WI 53154. Our office number is (414) 762-0600.